Standard medical treatment alone can sometimes fail to satisfy your healthcare needs. When in need of a natural yet effective and painless treatment, contact your Saint John Acupuncturist. Acupuncturists are experts of the ancient Chinese treatment technique called Acupuncture. They are skilled and experienced individuals who can help you reach your ideal level of health and well-being by using Acupuncture. Acupuncture is painless and affordable technique that is scientifically proven to treat a number of mild to severe disorders, such common cold, diabetes, stress, infertility, etc.
How An Acupuncturist Can Help You Stay Healthy and Fit
Acupuncturists play a key role in traditional medicine system. They are expert individuals who can help you realize the true health benefits of acupuncture. From your initial physical examination to post-treatment counseling, Saint John Acupuncturists guide you throughout the process and provide you all the necessary information you need to achieve your desire levels of health and well-being.
Whether you’re seeking support and care for chronic pain relief or you want to get rid of stress and anxiety, an acupuncturist can help you enjoy the maximum physical and mental benefits of this amazing alternative treatment technique called Acupuncture.
- Your acupuncturist will start by gathering information about your health-related complaints, your medical history, symptoms you’re experiencing, and other related information. Based on the information you provide, the acupuncturist will come up with a treatment plan tailored to suit your needs.
- The acupuncturist will ask you lie comfortably on the treatment table and select your points of pressure.
- The whole procedure usually takes 20-30 minutes. During this time, you may experience warm, tingling sensations, and have a relaxing experience getting your acupuncture treatment.
What Conditions Can Your Saint John Acupuncturist Treat?
An acupuncturist can use the affordable and effective technique of acupuncture to treat the following medical conditions and help you achieve a healthy, illness free life.
- Diabetes – A common disorder that affects over 15 percent of the world’s adult population can be managed with acupuncture.
- Obesity – Obesity is considered to be a risk factor for many cardiovascular disorders. Acupuncture can promote weight loss and help you achieve an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Infertility – Acupuncture is used widely to boost fertility these days. The technique improves blood flow towards reproductive organs and promotes fertility.
- Acute and Chronic Pains – Different illnesses and injuries can result in pain and limit your ability to live an independent life. Acupuncture provides pain relief in different conditions, such as migraine, headaches, chronic neck and back pain, etc.
- Stress and Anxiety – With today’s busy lifestyle, stress has become an inevitable part of our lives. Acupuncture can help you get rid of anxiety and depression and promote mental health.
Want to learn more about acupuncture? Contact your Saint John Acupuncturist today to get rid of all mental and physical health problems.